- Access. You may access and use this Site at your sole risk and responsibility and in compliance with this Agreement and applicable law, only to gain information about the expertise and services offered by CrossCheck. You represent that you are at least 13 years old and if you are above the age of 13 but under 18 years old, that you are accessing this Site with legal parental or guardian consent.
- Rules of Conduct. You consent that while accessing this Site you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with this Agreement and your failure to comply with all rules may result in termination of your access to the Site. You further agree that you will not:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit the Site (including hacking or altering any portion of the Site);
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Interfere or disrupt the operation of the Site, or the servers used to make the Site available, or transmit or otherwise cause any virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment of CrossCheck and/or this Site; and
- Use any tool or application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, scrape, data mine, or in any way gather content from this Site or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of his Site without CrossCheck’s express prior written consent, with the exception of granting public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to create publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with such public online search service. CrossCheck reserves the right to revoke this exception to any one or all operators.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law. This Site is operated from the United States of America (“USA”). CrossCheck’s headquarters are located in Chicago, Illinois. This Site is not intended for use in jurisdictions outside the USA. Thus, your use of this site is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, USA, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Chicago, Illinois, USA, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections thereto. This Site is not intended or subject to non-US jurisdiction or laws.
- Security. We strive to maintain the security of this Site, we do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or that any use of the Site will be uninterrupted. CrossCheck seeks to have the Site accessible 24 hours per day and 7 days per week but reserves the right to limit such access for updates, repairs or otherwise, and shall not be responsible for any data lost while service is interrupted or due to events beyond its control.
- Not Legal Advice. CrossCheck is a consulting firm and not a law firm. We do not provide legal services and the information contained on this Site is for educational and informational purposes about our services and not intended to be legal advice. The information contained on the Site may occasionally be out of date, be incomplete or inaccurate. We make no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information on this Site. We recommend visitors to the Site seek the advice of counsel of their choosing as appropriate.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND CROSSCHECK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE AND THAT THE USE OF SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT AND GRAPHICS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES (i) OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (ii) AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS OR OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, (iii) RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS, AND (iv) OTHERWISE RELATING TO ACCURACY, PERFORMANCE OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY CROSSCHECK.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL CROSSCHECK OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR CONSULTANTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS OR ANTICIPATED BUSINESS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, CONTENT, TEXT AND/OR GRAPHICS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE OR PROVIDED TO YOU OUTSIDE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM INFORMATION PROVIDED BY, TO OR THROUGH EITHER PARTY OR ANY OTHR DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE. HAVE NO LIABILITY TO VISITORS TO THIS SITE ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THIS SITE (INCLUDING ANY SITE CONTENT, OR RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ITS USE). THIS AGREEMENT.
- Changes. CrossCheck reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion by updating this Site with no obligation to notify you. Use of this Site following any such changes shall constitute acceptance of such changes in the Site and in the Agreement.
- Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated by CrossCheck. Your access may be terminated at any time and for any reason. Upon termination, you will not have the right to bring claim(s) against us or any entity involved in the hosting or content of this Site. CrossCheck reserves the right to enforce this Agreement, cooperate with law enforcement, and/or terminate a visitor’s arising from a violation of this Agreement.
Contact Information. Questions regarding this Agreement should be directed to email@example.com or mailed to CrossCheck Compliance LLC, 810 W. Washington Boulevard, Chicago, Illinois, 60607, Attention: General Counsel.