CrossCheck Compliance is a nationwide firm with a strong reputation in the financial services industry. We have built a strong team culture where people continuously learn from each other and work together to deliver high levels of satisfaction to our clients.
To be the preferred nationwide provider of regulatory compliance, internal audit, fair lending, loan review, due diligence, and litigation support services for the financial services industry.
To help our clients mitigate their compliance, operational, and credit risks by providing high impact and effective solutions.
- Our Clients – We are committed to delivering measurable results that support our clients’ long-term success.
- Our Team – We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly and given opportunities to perform to their fullest potential.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – We have a Company culture where collaboration is encouraged, and we communicate with transparency throughout the organization.
- Integrity – We approach our clients and our employees with unwavering integrity.
- Responsiveness – We are clear and timely in our internal and external communications. Our clients and employees know what to expect.
Come Join Us. We’re Growing!
We’re always looking for experienced professionals to join our team who excel at delivering high-quality professional services, who have the ability to solve problems and who can build long-term satisfying and productive relationships.
If we have posted a position that is right for you, or if you would like to express more general interest, please send your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, our mailing address is:
CrossCheck Compliance LLC
Attn: Human Resources
810 W. Washington Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60607
CrossCheck Compliance is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Recognizing and valuing diversity strengthens our ability to attract, retain and engage colleagues.