To be the premier nationwide provider of regulatory compliance, internal audit, fair lending , loan review, and litigation support services for financial institutions.
To help our clients mitigate their compliance, operational, and credit risks by providing high quality, cost-effective, and pragmatic solutions.
- Our Clients – We are a trusted advisor to our clients. We are committed to providing the highest levels of service and working with each client in the way that will most effectively meet their needs.
- Our Team – We value each individual’s contributions and invest in the professional development of our team by providing career pathing as well as training. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly and given opportunities to perform to their fullest potential.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – We have a company culture where collaboration is encouraged and information is shared throughout the organization.
- Integrity – We approach our clients and our employees with unwavering integrity.
- Responsiveness – We are clear and timely in our internal and external communications. Our clients and employees always know what to expect.
- Growth – We achieve sustainable long-term growth by providing superior service to our clients and through the recruitment and retention of highly talented professionals.
Come Join Us. We’re Growing!
We’re always looking for experienced professionals to join our team who excel at delivering high-quality professional services, who have the ability to solve problems and who can build long-term satisfying and productive relationships.
If we have posted a position that is right for you, or if you would like to express more general interest, please send your resume to email@example.com. Alternatively, our mailing address is:
CrossCheck Compliance LLC
Attn: Human Resources
810 W. Washington Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60607
CrossCheck Compliance is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Recognizing and valuing diversity strengthens our ability to attract, retain and engage colleagues.