Business Development Director
We are seeking a full time Business Development Director who will focus on identifying and developing client relationships and expanding the presence of the company in the Chicago, Texas, East Coast, or West Coast markets. This position will be remote and will require travel.
- Business Development – Identifies, creates, leverages, and drives business opportunities.
- Account Management – Builds client relationships, ensures client satisfaction, and maximizes revenue and profitability potential.
- Sales Leadership & Practice Planning & Development – Embodies the firm’s collaborative sales approach, creates value for clients, and adds to the firm’s capabilities and reputation; builds firm infrastructure.
- People Development – Contributes to the growth, development and positive experience of CrossCheck employees.
- Experience in generating professional services revenue and building a pipeline of prospective clients.
- A portfolio of relationships with relevant C-Suite level individuals with banks, credit unions, and/or mortgage companies, or the potential to develop such relationships.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance, internal audit, fair lending, and/or quality control is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of identifying business issues and crafting solutions for clients.
- Relevant education, experience, and professional qualifications.
- Ability to work in a team of sales, marketing, and subject matter experts to generate sales.
Learn more about our company by visiting www.crosscheckcompliance.com.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.